Copyright Infringement Litigation Funding
Copyrights are put in place to safeguard an idea, concept, work or product. If one obtains a copyright, they own whatever was copyrighted and, if someone steals that idea (copyright infringement) they may be susceptible to a lawsuit by the holder of the copyright. Because copyright infringement is a form of theft, the victims of copyright infringement are often left financially destitute. If you are the plaintiff in a lawsuit and need financial assistance to help cover the high cost of litigation or to keep your business door open, contact Funds4Claims for a fast and low-cost non-recourse copyright infringement litigation funding.
Copyright infringement litigation loans from Funds4Claims are:
- We work fast to approve you at any stage of the lawsuit.
- Free to apply for.
- Honest: No hidden fees. Ever.
- Low-interest: We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the lowest rates in the industry.
- Non-recourse: If you do not win or settle your case, you are not obligated to repay the cash advance.
- No strings attached: Once your application is approved and the money is provided to you, you may use it however you want to.
- Provided on the strength of your case, not on your personal or business credit.
Funds4Claims is one of the top legal financing firms in the United States and Canada and many of the prominent law firms in the United States prefer us for their legal financing needs. We are known for our excellent customer service and superior legal financing services. Obtaining your litigation financing is as simple as calling us 855.386.3744 or filling out our fast and easy copyright infringement litigation funding application.
Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Funding Services
Copyright Infringement Litigation Loans
You have developed an idea, a concept, a product, a work of art. What do you do now? You copyright it to protect both the idea and any future earnings associated with that product. From that point forward, you own the copyright and the rights to any financial rewards which derive from it. If someone uses that copyrighted product without permission for their own personal financial gain, they have committed copyright infringement and may be subject to heavy fines.
Copyright infringement takes many forms, including:
- Bootlegging media with the expressed purpose of selling them for profit.
- Manufacturing, selling or representing someone else’s intellectual property as your own.
- Producing, dispensing and/or selling a product or service that you do not own the rights to without specific permission.
- Producing, distributing or misrepresenting as your own any literature, including newspaper articles, books, magazines and brochures.
- Producing, selling or distributing copyrighted technologies without the permission of the inventor.
- Selling and/or producing digital content without the expressed permission of the author.
- Using the content from blogs and other websites for your own personal gain.
The internet has made it especially easy to steal someone else’s work and profit from it. Many malicious computer programs have been developed to scrape content from another site and move it to another. File sharing sites for music, photographs, art and literature have also made it easy to sell and purchase copyrighted material which in no way benefits the creator of the material and rightful owner of the copyright.
Legal Funding For Copyright Infringement Lawsuits
Copyright infringement lawsuits involve many factors and often take several months or years to conclude. Defense attorneys and insurance companies frequently make it a habit to draw out the already lengthy legal process in an effort to force the plaintiff to settle for a smaller dollar amount than what is deserved. Because copyright infringement can have such a heavy financial impact, it is not uncommon for plaintiffs in such cases to be financially destitute, and the promise of a quick settlement can be enticing. Do not settle for less than what you deserve. Instead, contact Funds4Claims and find out how you can obtain a non-recourse copyright infringement litigation loan and wait out the lengthy legal process.
Apply for Copyright Infringement Litigation Funding
At Funds4Claims, we have made the application process for your copyright infringement litigation financing extremely simple. The lawsuit process is complicated, but obtaining your money should not be. You can apply for your cash advance by calling us at 855.386.3744 or by filling out our fast and easy lawsuit funding application today and in most cases.You should not have to wait for money that is yours and Funds4Claims provides you with the financial security you need to fight greedy, high powered defense attorneys.
Funds4Claims offers pre and post settlement funding on copyright infringement lawsuits. We also specialize in purchasing annuity payments.
Lawsuit Funding In Your state
Funds4Claims provides exemplary customer service and affordable legal financing and copyright infringement lawsuit funding in almost every state in the United States and parts of Canada.
The law does not allow us to provide legal funding in the states of Colorado, Maryland and North Carolina. Each state has its own regulations regarding lawsuit funding. To find out the law in your state, contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have.