Auto Accident Lawsuit
The aftermath of an auto accident can leave one with numerous physical and psychological injuries. Often times, those injuries leave a person unable to work and make ends meet. Many times, the primary breadwinner was killed or left permanently disable, leaving a family in financial turmoil. Filing a lawsuit is a great way to recover financial losses, but, as you may have already discovered, the legal process can be long and time consuming. If you are the plaintiff in an auto accident lawsuit, Funds4Claims can help you by providing you with a non-recourse auto accident lawsuit loan. We can provide with the auto accident lawsuit funding you need in as little as 24 hours and we offer the best interest rates in the legal financing industry. To receive your auto accident lawsuit loan today call us at 855.386.3744 or complete our fast and easy only application.
Auto Accident Lawsuit Loans from Funds4Claims are:
- Fast: In most cases, we can have you approved and paid within 24 hours.
- Free to apply for.
- Honest: No hidden fees. Ever.
- Low interest: We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the lowest rates in the industry.
- Non-recourse: If you do not win or settle your case, you are not obligated to repay the cash advance.
- No strings attached: Once your application is approved and the money is provided to you, you may use it however you want to.
- Provided on the strength of your case, not on your personal credit or work history.
We are one of the a legal financing firms in the United States and Canada. Many of the top law firms in the United States prefer us for their clients’ legal financing needs. Experience our top notch customer service and superior services by calling us at Funds4Claims at 855.386.3744 or by filling out our fast and easy auto accident lawsuit funding application.
Auto Accident Lawsuit Funding Services
Auto Accident Settlement Loans
If you are involved in in an auto accident, take the following steps:
1. Ensure your immediate safety and the safety of anyone else involved in the accident.
2. Contact the police or emergency services
3. Collect contact information and witness statements for anyone involved in or witnessing the accident.
4. Photograph the accident scene and any injuries or damage
5. Seek medical attention. Even if you do not feel injured, sometimes the effects of an accident can take months or years to be felt.
6. Seek a personal injury attorney knowledgeable and licensed in the state in which the accident occurred.
The vast majority of personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means that they do not collect a fee until after you have won or settled your case. This ensures that they have as much incentive to win your case as you do. If you are the plaintiff in an auto accident lawsuit and need cash now, Funds4Claims can provide you with low-interest, non-recourse lawsuit funding.
Auto Accident Settlement Funding Types
We provide legal funding for many kinds of accidents, including:
To discuss the specifics of your case, contact us for a free no obligation consultation. You may reach us by phone at 855.386.3744 or fill out our free online auto accident lawsuit funding application.
For more information regarding auto accidents please click the following links:
Auto Accident Personal Injury Funding
If you are a plaintiff in an auto accident lawsuit, you have already discovered that the process is long and involves many steps before reaching its conclusion. While the lawsuit is tied up in the legal system no money is paid out to the plaintiff. In fact, defense attorneys and insurance companies often draw out the legal process intentionally to force plaintiffs to feel the financial pinch in an effort to force them to settle for a dollar amount far less than what they deserve. A lawsuit cash advance from Funds4Claims can eliminate this defense tactic while enabling you to get back on your feet financially.
Auto Accident Settlement Funding Best Rates
Applying for your auto accident lawsuit cash advance is fast and easy. Apply today and you could have money in your pocket by tomorrow. You should not have to wait for money that is yours. Call us today at 855-386-3744 or fill out our fast and easy lawsuit funding application. Funds4Claims offers pre and post settlement funding on auto accident lawsuits. We also specialize in purchasing annuity and structured settlement payments.
Auto Accidents Settlement Funding by States
Funds4Claims provides exemplary customer service and affordable legal financing and lawsuit funding in almost every state in the United States and parts of Canada.
The law does not allow us to provide legal funding in the states of Colorado, Maryland and North Carolina. Each state has its own regulations regarding lawsuit funding. To find out the law in your state, contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have.